Operational Lead- Neurodevelopmental Assessment Pathway
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- £48,526 to £54,619 a year Per annum, pro rata
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
- CBT Therapist / Other
- Band 8A
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The primary function of this post is:
Main duties of the job
- To take operational responsibility for the Team. This includes monitoring and managing workloads, use of time, operational supervision, authorising leave and expenses
- To be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the teams in providing a safe, effective and therapeutic clinical team ensuring the delivery of high-quality community mental health care packages
- To deploy staff to meet demand and to address any variance in demand across the counties or short-term deficiencies in cover
- To actively support individual continuous professional development of staff in partnership with appropriate professional leads
- To manage any disciplinary or performance situations that arise within the patch
- To provide, maintain and develop community mental health care to the optimum standard possible within the resources provided.
- To participate in the on call Clinical Team Managers CAMHS and Specialist rota (1/10 weeks).
- The organisation supports Hybrid working, so staff can effectively work on site and at home.
- To ensure that the Service is friendly and responsive and deals with complaints and suggestions in a timely and efficient manner. Able to work positively with clients or carers who express verbal concerns or complaints about the service and attempt early and effective resolution in conjunction with the PALS Service
- To coordinate and investigate complaints and SUIs
- To ensure that all sites and services have, and use, adequate and up to date policies including those for fire, health and safety and environmental risk.
- To provide cover for the other Team Managers or the Service Manager as required
To ensure that accommodation, facilities and staff are organised to enable effective provision of services
Job description Job responsibilities
The main functions of the role are:
Person Specification Experience Essential
- experience of working with child and adolescents with neurodiveristy
- working in a mental health setting
- managing or leading a team
- leadership experience
- clinical working with children and adolescents with neurodiversity
- clinically working with child and adolescents in a mental health setting
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert