We are recruiting to the, undoubtedly challenging, but rewarding role of Deputy Director of Operations. Directly accountable to the Chief Operating Officer they will work across the portfolio and lead a team of experienced and high calibre Operational Managers, as well as being responsible for delivery of high-quality care for our population. They will have the benefit of building effective relationships with wonderful staff both in LYPFT and across a range of partners, dedicated to providing high quality care for people who need the support of Mental Health and Learning Disability Services.(Please note this job is subject to banding)Main duties of the job
If you are someone who has the following skills we would encourage you to apply:
- Is keen to dedicate your skill, experience and expertise to MH and LD service users
- Is passionate about addressing health inequalities
- will be a fantastic authentic role model and coach in values based and collective leadership
- has a track record and professional background in senior management
- has sound judgement, initiative and experience of strategic development and operational management
The Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LYPFT) is the main provider of Mental Health and Learning Disability services in Leeds. We also provide specialist inpatient services in York and some highly specialised services across the country. As a teaching trust with strong links to local universities, we are a centre of excellence for teaching,research and development.
There are many benefits of working for LYPFT including fantastic employee wellbeing support, 27 - 33 days annual leave, flexible working and remote working arrangements, the NHS Pension Scheme (LYPFT pays 20.6% into your scheme each year), coaching, support and opportunities for career development and training and education support alongside a range of exclusive discounts and payment schemes including for cars, extra leave days and more organisations such as Blue Light Card, Health Service Discounts and NHS Discount Offers.
We also have an incredible bank department, offering variety of roles in nursing, allied health professions, healthcare support worker and administration clerical. Permanent employees are automatically added to bank. Bank-only workers can choose the hours they want to work and will have the opportunity to gain additional experience, keep skills up to date, develop new ones and earn extra money without having to commit to a permanent role. For an informal discussion or more information please contact the team email@example.com Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Focused on service user and patient needs where continuous improvement and learning is an underpinning operating principle.
- Safe and focused on wellbeing and recovery.
- Well run through effective and efficient systems and processes.
- Well planned and coordinated with a principle of wide involvement and engagement to ensure the best use of resources and skills.
- High performing in achieving clearly articulated ambitions driven by the people using and working in our services.
- Delivered in a style and through behaviors which mirror the values and vision of the Trust.
- Senior Management experience
- Experience of a role that works across a place or ICS footprint
- Delivery of performance standards
- Relevant (masters level or equibalent) qualification in leadership and/or management
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.