Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) Inpatient Mental Health Services Female Pathway Full time / part time permanent roles
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Do you want to work in a supportive, dynamic and innovative team? Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust Inpatient mental health services are looking for Band 5 Mental Health Nurses to join our dedicated, highly valued workforce.
If you are passionate about working within female inpatient mental health services, we would love for you to join us! ? Please note many Trust interviews are taking place through Microsoft Teams, this can be downloaded either through the App Store or Google Play for use on your phone/tablet.
Main duties of the job
More about our wards:
Willowvale Ward is a Female treatment ward with 16 beds based at St Michaels Hospital in Warwick
Swanswell Ward is a Female treatment ward with 22 beds based at Caludon Centre in Coventry
Westwood Ward is a Female treatment ward with 20 beds based at Caludon Centre in Coventry
Rowans Ward is a Female psychiatric intensive care ward with 5 beds based at St Michaels Hospital in Warwick
As a member of our team, you will support the delivery of responsive, evidence based, recovery focused care to the service users in acute mental health crisis. If you are currently a Band 5 RMN or RNLD or fresh out of university and you would like to work where you can make a real difference, there's no better place to be than CWPT. For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
Initiatives and what we can offer you -
- A comprehensive Preceptorship Package
- An exciting training programme and a trust that will support and invest in your future
- Regular Supervision and yearly appraisals
- Career Progression, opportunities for both management and clinical nursing leadership roles
- Free access to coaching
- Protected Learning Days
- Case Formulation sessions
- Access to DBT training
- Supportive MDT environments with access to psychology, Occupational therapists, Speech and Language therapists, Pharmacists and Activity workers to name but a few
- Compassion focused support for staff members including staff wellbeing days and access to psychological support sessions
- A commitment to supporting the delivery of evidenced based therapeutic interventions such as safe wards and PBS and the training required to deliver these
- To be part of a trust committed to QI approaches and IT innovation
Job description Job responsibilities For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Relevant Professional Qualification i.e. RMN, DipCOT
- Expertise within a discipline underpinned by theory
- Professional clinical knowledge acquired through degree/ diploma
Knowledge and skills Essential
- Excellent written communication skills
- Substantial experience in Acute Mental health care setting
- Developed specialist knowledge gained within a similar environment over a considerable period of time
- Significant experience of undertaking assessment, formulation, risk assessment and positive risk management
- Proven experience of people management
- Evidence of continuing professional development
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.