We are looking for an enthusiastic Nurse, or Social worker to join North Mersey CMHT as a Senior Practitioner.The role includes working with the team manager/consultants in providing clinical leadership within the team.The successful post holder will lead on improvement programme already underway around service access and primary care, as well as supporting delivery of service-wide quality improvement programmes.You will have significant experience of working in a range of mental health settings
You will also be expected to lead in the provision of referral triage, and management of initial assessments. This will include promoting positive links and relationships with wider agencies and providers.Your role will at times require you to manage a caseload of service users who require care from the CMHT, this will be within the CPA framework.You will supervise junior staff , and support service development, including participating in clinical audit, incident and complaint investigation.
Main duties of the job
- Provide clinical leadership, supervision, support and consultation to the MDT staff in the CMHT, in line with the relevant clinical pathway as outlined within the operational procedures.
- Manage and evaluate a caseload in line with relevant clinical pathway as outlined within the operational procedure to include assessment, formulation, therapeutic intervention as required, Signposting, close working with all colleagues
- To carry a protected complex caseload
- To take responsibility for a defined pathway within the CMHT
- Act as a duty assessor
- To participate in the bronze on call rota and 7 Day working rota
Greater Manchester Mental Health (GMMH) Foundation Trust employs over6,400
members of staff, who deliver services from more than160
We provide inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in Bolton, the city of Manchester, Salford,Trafford and the borough of Wigan, and a wide range of specialist mental health and substance misuse services across Greater Manchester, the north west of England and beyond.
Greater Manchester is one of the world's most innovative, original and exciting places to live and work. From the beauty of the surrounding countryside to the heart of the vibrant inner city with great shopping, entertainment and dining options.
Wherever you go you will experience a great northern welcome with people famed for their warmth, humour and generosity.
Our people enjoy their work, have opportunities to learn and develop their skills and are encouraged to generate new ideas that improve care for our service users.
Job description Job responsibilities Please see attached job description and Person Specification for full details
- Pay Enhancements 30% additional for Evenings (8pm onwards) and
- Saturdays and 60% additional for Sundays and Bank holidays.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years
- Excellent pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Blue Light Card Discount
Person Specification Registered with NMC, or Social work England Essential
- Registered with NMC, or Social work England
- Have had 2 years experience as band 6
- Worked within range of mental health settings
- Postregistration experience of working in multidisciplinary team.
- Evidence of post Registration training / development.
- Experience of participating in audit and an understanding of implementing action plans relating to the outcome of audits
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.