Clinical Team Leader (RMN or RNLD)
- Cygnet Health Care
- £22.75 an hour
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- CBT Therapist / Other
- Learning Disability
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.
We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (RMN or RNLD) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
Youll be working38.5hours a weekat Cygnet Hospital Blackheath.
Cygnet Hospital Blackheath provides inpatient low secure and PICU services for men with a mental health illness.
We accept urgent admissions from all over the country for people in acute psychiatric distress and can assess and transfer urgent prison referrals swiftly. We also provide an intensive programme of recovery in our low secure mental health ward, developing a personal therapeutic timetable to meet the needs of service users whatever their stage of recovery.
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, youll have
- At least two years experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Interested? Please send CV's to KarlThompson@cygnethealth.co.uk, or 'APPLY' where directed.
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.
Empowering people and making a positive difference
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users and their families. Our purpose is to care, enable & make a positive difference. Our vision is to be the preferred provider & employer of choice in our sector.
Our great team believe in -
- Patients, service users & their families are at the heart of what we do
- Making a real difference in people's lives
- Building caring relationships to improve mental health
Dedicated people who change lives together
At Cygnet, our people work across many different teams that pull together to achieve excellent outcomes for those in our care. So wherever your strengths lie, you can make the most of them with us – and enjoy a rewarding career that makes a significant difference to others.
Join one of our dedicated teams and be part of something meaningful:
- Leadership Team
- Doctors & Consultants Team
- Nursing Team
- Allied Health & Psychology Team
- Education Team
- Care & Support Team
- Hospitality & Non-clinical Team
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert