We are looking for a confident Registered Learning Nurse/ Registered Mental Health Nurse with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 38.5 hours a week, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Woking. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day. About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities**Up to a £4k relocation allowance also available**
We are looking for aRegistered Mental Health (RMN) / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
We are offering flexible contracts to include 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week (shift times - 8:00am to 8:15pm; 8:00pm to 8:15am) atCygnet Hospital Woking. Cygnet Hospital Woking
, CQC rated Good, offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women and an Acute service.Cygnet Lodge Woking
, our sister hospital close by, offers a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service and an Acute service for men and extends our care pathway.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day. Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Enhanced rate for PICU and Acute Wards - £21.25 per hour
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- New starter nurses will receive £1,500 welcome bonus (paid after 6 months)
- £3,000 retention bonus for existing staff
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. What next?
If you care about making a difference we want to talk to you. Click the button to apply or email your CV to AbigailGreen@cygnethealth.co.ukPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.