What an exciting time to come and join our friendly and supportive Older Adult Community Mental Health Team in Trafford!
We are based in Sale, a suburb of Trafford. Close enough to Manchester to enjoy the cities attractions and not far from the Trafford centre.
You will join a positive and forward thinking community mental health team for older adults experiencing both functional and organic mental illnesses and incorporating a dementia crisis prevention service. You will be supported and have access to several development opportunities, enabling you to learn, develop and be the best you can be.
Supported and connected to an experienced Senior Leadership Team, our compassionate leaders build remarkable teams. Why not come and see for yourself, be part of #teamtrafford, and make a difference.
Contact us, we would love to tell you more.
Main duties of the job
- To be responsible for the day to day operational management, leadership and development of a designated multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team which is integrated, flexible, user focussed and recovery-orientated.
- To deliver a safe, effective, and high quality service to service users with mental health needs, to ensure delivery to the relevant clinical pathways as outlined within the CMHT operational procedure
- Participation as a member of the Community Services Management Team in the overall management of community based secondary mental health services.
- Participate in the service Bronze on call and Bronze on Site rota.
Greater Manchester Mental Health (GMMH) Foundation Trust employs over6,400
members of staff, who deliver services from more than160
We provide inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in Bolton, the city of Manchester, Salford,Trafford and the borough of Wigan, and a wide range of specialist mental health and substance misuse services across Greater Manchester, the north west of England and beyond.
Greater Manchester is one of the world's most innovative, original and exciting places to live and work. From the beauty of the surrounding countryside to the heart of the vibrant inner city with great shopping, entertainment and dining options.
Wherever you go you will experience a great northern welcome with people famed for their warmth, humour and generosity.
Our people enjoy their work, have opportunities to learn and develop their skills and are encouraged to generate new ideas that improve care for our service users.
Job description Job responsibilities
See attached detailed job description and person specification: Staff benefits
- Pay Enhancements 30% additional for Evenings (8pm onwards) and Saturdays and 60% additional for Sundays and Bank holidays.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years
- Excellent pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Blue Light Card Discounts
Person Specification Qualification Essential
- Professional registration (NMC/HCPC)
- Leadership qualification
- RCA training
- CPD relevant to role
- CPA framework
- Identification and management of safeguarding
- What the Care Act is
- Clinical risk assessment and management
- Budget management
- HR policies
- Leadership models
- Leading MDTs
- Senior clinical roles
- Clinical risk assessment and management planning
- Experience of induction and training of new staff within the Multidisciplinary team
- Safeguarding system and process management
- Delivering change in teams
- Clinical audit
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.