We are looking for a confident Family Therapist - CAMHS, with a passion for delivering outstanding care. You'll be working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Bury. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Are you an outstanding Family Therapist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Cygnet Hospital Bury are looking for aFamily Therapist (CAMHS)on a full time, 40hrs per week basis to join our CAMHS service.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, youll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need a dedicated, compassionate Family Therapist with excellent clinical & people skills.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for ourservice usersits a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you care about making a difference every day we want to hear from you. Cygnet Hospital Bury:
Cygnet Hospital Bury providesa wide range of inpatientmental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services andCAMHS provision for adolescents. Role Summary:
To provide high quality family therapist input to the CAMHS wards across Cygnet Hospital Bury. This will include providing specialist family therapy assessment, formulation and therapy to service users and their families as well as being an active participant of ward teams, offering a key systemic perspective. To work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the Departments policies and procedures. To be able to manage own caseload. To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas served by the Department. Your Day-to-Day
We are looking for someone who is...
- To conduct Systemic/family therapy assessments of service users (and their families) whilst they are admitted to a CAMHS ward within Cygnet Bury.
- To be able to effectively manage own caseload, and prioritise workload in discussion with line manager.
- To complete formulations based on these assessments which will then direct further family therapy intervention.
- To plan, implement and evaluate family therapy intervention.
- To work in collaboration with the ward psychology team, as well as the rest of the MDT to ensure that formulations are shared across the care team
- To contribute to risk assessment and risk management processes in collaboration with other professionals.
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Masters degree qualified in Family Therapy
- AFT & UKCP registered or equivalent
- Experienced in working with complex family dynamics & high levels of risk
- Skilled in clinical governance, auditing & clinical supervision
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, compassionate, professional & committed to working to a high standard.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the apply now link below.
In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.