We are looking for a confident Family Therapist, with a passion for delivering outstanding care. You'll be working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Are you an outstanding Family Therapist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, youll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need a dedicated, compassionate Family Therapist with excellent clinical & people skills.
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital understand the need for the right work/home life balance therefore we promote flexible working within our Psychology department, we encourage applications from applicants seeking, full time, part time and compressed hours.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for ourpatientsits a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
Youll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you care about making a difference every day we want to hear from you. Cygnet Hospital Joyce Parker:
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital is our state-of-the-art Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) hospital in Coventry. The Opportunity:
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Family Therapist to join our expanding Tier 4 CAMHS services at Joyce Parker Hospital on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful applicant will be based on our Low Secure Unit but there may also be opportunities to provide support to our Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit and General Adolescent Unit, which are on the same hospital site. The successful applicant will join an established and well-resourced psychology team, which includes: a Lead (Clinical) Psychologist, two Qualified Forensic Psychologists, a Qualified Clinical Psychologist, three Assistant Psychologists, and a Trainee Forensic Psychologist.
Previous experience in mental health settings, particularly inpatient services, would be an advantage. However, applications from newly qualified therapists are also welcome. Your Day-to-Day
We are looking for someone who is...
- Provide family therapy assessment/treatment services
- Arrange and attend family therapy meetings & workshops
- Work effectively with other agencies including social services, primary care & the voluntary sector
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in line with Cygnet policies & statutory requirements
- Engage in clinical governance & regular audits of the service
- Maintain accurate records of clinical activity & keep up to date with current research
- Provide training and consultation to team members & stakeholders in other agencies.
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Masters degree qualified in Family Therapy
- AFT & UKCP registered or equivalent
- Experienced in working with complex family dynamics & high levels of risk
- Skilled in clinical governance, auditing & clinical supervision
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, compassionate, professional & committed to working to a high standard.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the apply now link below.
In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.