We are looking for a confident Lead Psychologist - Clinical / Forensic / Counselling, with a passion for delivering outstanding care. You'll be working 38.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Are you a experienced Psychologist with a passion for providing high quality care?
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, youll have the opportunity to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need an outstanding Consultant Clinical/Forensic Psychologist whos dedicated to helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for ourpatientsits a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
Youll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you care about making a difference every day we want to hear from you! Cygnet Hospital Godden Green:
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green provides specialist acute and PICU services for women. The hospital is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald, near Sevenoaks. Its location, in over an acre of its own grounds, helps the hospital provide a calm and therapeutic environment. Your Day-to-Day
We are looking for someone who is...
- Youll be working38.5hours a week inPICU and Acute services
- Ensure high quality care is delivered to allpatients
- Provide consultation & advice within the service & to the wider clinical team
- Carry out psychological assessments, develop care plans & provide therapy
- Evaluate and contribute to the strategic development of the service
- Ensure the service meets quality standards & recognised best practice.
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- A HCPC registered Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist with experience in a multidisciplinary team
- Experienced in a clinical forensic or mental health setting
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems
- An excellent time, people & task manager with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the apply now link below.
In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.