We are excited to be able to advertise for a Team Lead within the Bay Network, on a 12 month secondment for the South Lakes Community Mental Health Teams. We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active individual who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, lots of initiative who is looking for their next challenge.
We want to recruit people to the service who share our values and are confident in their ability to contribute to the demonstrated effectiveness and effectiveness of our services.
Staff at Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trustwork to improve lives with a culture based on four core values:
We are kind
We are a team
We are respectful
We are always learning
Main duties of the job
You will need to have a strong commitment to improving clinical care alongside performance delivery. You will be expected to demonstrate the required management skills and a desire to develop teams to provide patient centred services.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of services including secondary mental health care across this area. Specialist provision comprises inpatient child and adolescent mental health services, perinatal mental health and forensic services including low and medium secure care.
The Trust also provides a range of physical health and well-being services in the community alongside a range of partners in the Lancashire, Cumbria and Sefton area.
Lancashire & South Cumbria Foundation Trust encourages flexible working, we believe that a positive work/life balance benefits NHS employees through improved health and wellbeing. We would consider working patterns such as: term time, part time, compressed hours, flexitime and career breaks. We encourage applicants to state clearly on their application forms this request and discuss these options at interview.
For more information, please visit our website via Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS FT.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please see attached the job description and person specification for more information about this role.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with NMC
- Post-registration experience and/or evidence of formal courses and training at post graduate diploma level
- Mentorship Course, including Clinical Supervision Training
- Non-Medical Prescribing Qualification (or willing to work towards this)
- Evidence of successful mentoring and/or supervision of junior members of staff including students.
- Evidence of improving service delivery in line with evidence based practice.
- Significant demonstrable post qualification experience at Band 6 working in a mental health/ community specialist setting or equivalent.
- Experience of developing, delivering and evaluating specialist programmes of care and risk management plans.
- Demonstrable experience of effective multi-disciplinary team working.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.