Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Tier 4 Personality Disorder
- Cygnet Health Care
- £20.75 an hour + £3k Welcome Bonus
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (including day, night or weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Beckton, working on our 18 bed specialist Tier 4 Personality Disorder service.
***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation), as well as £6,000 relocation support***
Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10,000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Tier 4 personality disorder service, New Dawn Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities, such as DBT, and knowledge from other specialist pathways all under one roof. Our robust induction and preceptorship processes for Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.
***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation), as well as £6,000 relocation support***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London and has a good overall CQC rating.We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and embraces new ways of working; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
New Dawn Ward is our 18-bed, psychology led, structured Tier 4 Personality Disorder service which offers a range of psychologically minded interventions including dialectic behaviour therapy interventions. The service supports patients to return to functional lives, reduce self-harm and emotional distress, with the successful outcome of more than 75% of patients being discharged to low level supportive accommodation or back to their lives in the community
- Develop therapeutic relationships alongside service users and carers to motivate and influence service users drive for recovery
- Collaborate with others to ensure the delivery of safe and clinically effective care
- Apply skilled and meaningful interventions based on assessed needs
- Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
£20.75 per hour/ £41,541 per annum
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation)
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- Up to £6,000 relocation package
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & Cycle to work scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
You will have
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Personality Disorder
Cygnet Health Carehas been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.
Empowering people and making a positive difference
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users and their families. Our purpose is to care, enable & make a positive difference. Our vision is to be the preferred provider & employer of choice in our sector.
Our great team believe in -
- Patients, service users & their families are at the heart of what we do
- Making a real difference in people's lives
- Building caring relationships to improve mental health
Dedicated people who change lives together
At Cygnet, our people work across many different teams that pull together to achieve excellent outcomes for those in our care. So wherever your strengths lie, you can make the most of them with us – and enjoy a rewarding career that makes a significant difference to others.
Join one of our dedicated teams and be part of something meaningful:
- Leadership Team
- Doctors & Consultants Team
- Nursing Team
- Allied Health & Psychology Team
- Education Team
- Care & Support Team
- Hospitality & Non-clinical Team
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert