** Hybrid working opportunity**
We are seeking to recruit newly qualified Psychological Therapists to provide high-intensity interventions.
You will be a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with provisional BABCP accreditation who has completed a BABCP accredited course
in evidence-based talking therapy, or a Clinical / Counselling Psychologist with CBT experience and working towards BABCP accreditation.
You will benefit from weekly supervision, regular CPD and a range of training opportunities to support career progression.
Main duties of the job
We are excited to offer this position as a hybrid of working remotely and on Trust premises giving you flexible working patterns. You will be part of a hard-working team that focuses on delivering an excellent service.
As a Trust we value our employees and put people first. The post holder will benefit from a full development programme so that they can automatically progress to a Band 7 post after 6 months. During this time, you will have gained:
- Extensive experience of assessing and treating patients using CBT with a wide range of common mental health problems
- To be ready to run CBT groups
- To have started, or been nominated to attend post qualification training in Long Term Health Conditions
- Be ready to offer consultation and advice to other therapists and Admin staff
- To have started, or to have been nominated to attend supervisor training and will work towards supervising step 3 staff.
We have strong links with the Oxford Centre for Psychological Health that includes Oxford Centre for Cognitive Therapy (OCTC) and Oxford Institute for Clinical Psychology Training, which is hosted by the Trust.
We actively encourage innovation and research with opportunities for collaborations with Oxford Academic Health Science Network, University of Oxford Department of Psychiatry and Department of Experimental Psychology.
Benefits of working for Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust include:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with an increase to 33 days with continuous service
- NHS Discount across a wide range of shops, restaurants and retailers
- Staff accommodation
- Competitive pension scheme
- Lease car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Job description Job responsibilities We welcome discussions about this role. Please contact Liam Cuttell on the contact details below to find out more.
Person Specification Knowledge Essential
- Demonstrates an understanding of anxiety and depression and how it may present in Primary Care
- Demonstrates an understanding for the need to use evidence based psychological therapies and how it relates to this post
- A recorded/registered qualification in one of the following at graduate level in nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy or within a psychological therapy.
- Evidence using the career framework of training in mental health and experience working in a stepped care service for anxiety and depression
- Qualified CBT therapist
- Ability to evaluate and put in place the effect of training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience of working in Mental Health services including IAPT services
- Demonstrable experience of delivering CBT based interventions under supervision
- Ability to manage own caseload and time
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.