Would you like to be part of remarkable team and work for a Trust that truly cares about you? Are you you a registered Nurse wanting flexible working and work life balance? if so this would be perfect for you!
Our Temporary Workforce team are recruiting and we want to hear from you! We pay our bank Band 5 nurses top of the payscale!
We are looking for exceptional people to join our Humbelievable Bank and become part of The Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust family.
Main duties of the job
If you are a Mental Health Nurse we want you!
Do you want flexibility and want to make a difference, if so read on.
As part of our Trust we can offer the following:
- Ability to book shifts utilising our online service or via our team
- Flexibility that suits you and your lifestyle
- The opportunity to work in some of our amazing units and departments, short term or long term
- We have an excellent state of the art learning centre where you can access all relevant up to date training
- A dedicated Bank Induction for all our Bank workers
- Short & Long term placements available in a variety of specialties
- We listen to you and you will part of our Annual Bank Satisfaction Survey and we are always on hand to discuss you, your development and your needs
- A friendly flexible workforce team to be part of
We have various locations and shifts for you to work within, including: Avondale Mill View Court Mill View Lodge Maister Court Maister Lodge Westlands New Bridges PICU - based at Miranda House STaRS - based at Townend Court
We would love you to come and work with us
We are an award winning and CQC rated good, health and social care Trust that delivers care to communities in Hull, East Yorkshire, Scarborough and Ryedale and Whitby. We deliver safe, effective, and integrated health services that improve the physical, mental and social health and wellbeing of our patients and service users.
To find out more about our wide range of services including mental health, learning disabilities, children, and young people service, Forensic, Community and Primary Care visit our website humber.nhs.uk/Services
You will join our team of over 3600 colleagues that work together across our wide geography and specialties to change lives every day. We're extremely proud of our Trust community and we know you can expect to receive a warm welcome and all the support you'll need from your new team to get you started.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic Trust with a real commitment to staff development to ensure the delivery of high quality, person-centred and compassionate care to patients. We value our staff and invest in them to ensure they have the right skills and competencies to deliver outstanding care.
We Trust recognise the positive value of diversity and promotes equality whilst challenging discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Job description Job responsibilities
For more information for this vacancy please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Please call our Temporary Workforce team, Graham, Nick, Debby and Cathy on 01482 389223 if you wish to discuss further
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Part III or 13 of NMC live register
- Degree or equivalent knowledge/experiential learning in either nursing, mental health, learning disability or related area
- Years experience
- Direct experience working with patient group
- An understanding of relevant clinical practice/standards within identified clinical area
- Basic IT skills
- Appropriate knowledge/experience of working in mental health/learning disability clinical practice areas
- Understanding of caseload management and care co-ordination responsibilities
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Employer details Employer name
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
https://www.humber.nhs.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.