Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Rehabilitation
- Cygnet Health Care
- £40,040 to £40,040 a year
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
- Substance misuse
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Main duties of the job
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, Kingswood Ward. Kingswood Ward is our 16 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone. The service is delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes, recovery and reintegration into the community.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, CQC rated Good, is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone. Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment.
**We are offering a£4,000 welcome incentive upon everysuccessfulcandidate**
We are looking for aRegistered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) atCygnet Hospital Maidstone.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, CQC rated Good, is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment.
Kingswood Wardis our 16 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone. The service is delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes, recovery and reintegration into the community.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. Youll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects whilereaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- £4,000 welcome Incentive
- Increase after probation - £40,840.80 per annum
- Increase after 18 months service - £41,441.40 per annum
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, youll have
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.
Empowering people and making a positive difference
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users and their families. Our purpose is to care, enable & make a positive difference. Our vision is to be the preferred provider & employer of choice in our sector.
Our great team believe in -
- Patients, service users & their families are at the heart of what we do
- Making a real difference in people's lives
- Building caring relationships to improve mental health
Dedicated people who change lives together
At Cygnet, our people work across many different teams that pull together to achieve excellent outcomes for those in our care. So wherever your strengths lie, you can make the most of them with us – and enjoy a rewarding career that makes a significant difference to others.
Join one of our dedicated teams and be part of something meaningful:
- Leadership Team
- Doctors & Consultants Team
- Nursing Team
- Allied Health & Psychology Team
- Education Team
- Care & Support Team
- Hospitality & Non-clinical Team
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert