We are looking for a confident Head of Care with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 40 hours a week, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Views Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day. About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesCygnet Health Care
have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll enjoy excellent career prospects while making a real impact on our services users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, driven and inspiring Head of Care.
In this role, you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients & their families.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals. At Cygnet
, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you want to make a difference every day we want to hear from you.
- You'll be working40 hours a weekatCygnet Views (with on call responsibility)
- Provide leadership, managerial direction, guidance & support to staff at all levels
- Work closely with the team to develop the service, audit and improve quality
- Ensure regulatory standards are met & that the service is health and safety compliant
- Effectively manage resources & ensure Cygnet policies & procedures are adhered to
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programmes of care.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Experienced RMHN/RLDN with a current Pin number
- Capable to promote & ensure the good reputation of and act as a role model demonstrating a positive attitude towards patients, their families visitors and others.
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in managerial role for the Hospital Director
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support all staff and promote service user independence.
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme & employee discount savings.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the apply now link below
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.