Would you like to be part of remarkable team and work for a Trust that truly cares about you? Are you you a registered Nurse wanting flexible working and work life balance? if so this would be perfect for you!
Our Temporary Workforce team are recruiting and we want to hear from you! We pay our bank Band 5 nurses top of the payscale!
We are looking for exceptional people to join our Humbelievable Bank and become part of The Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust family.
Main duties of the job
If you are a Mental Health Nurse we want you!
Do you want flexibility and want to make a difference, if so read on.
As part of our Trust we can offer the following:
- Ability to book shifts utilising our online service or via our team
- Flexibility that suits you and your lifestyle
- The opportunity to work in some of our amazing units and departments, short term or long term
- We have an excellent state of the art learning centre where you can access all relevant up to date training
- A dedicated Bank Induction for all our Bank workers
- Short & Long term placements available in a variety of specialties
- We listen to you and you will part of our Annual Bank Satisfaction Survey and we are always on hand to discuss you, your development and your needs
- A friendly flexible workforce team to be part of
We have various locations and shifts for you to work within, including: Avondale Mill View Court Mill View Lodge Maister Court Maister Lodge Westlands New Bridges PICU - based at Miranda House STaRS - based at Townend Court
We would love you to come and work with us
We are an award winning and CQC rated good health and social care Trust that delivers care to communities in Hull, East Yorkshire, Scarborough and Ryedale and Whitby. We deliver safe, effective and integrated health services that improve the physical, mental and social health and wellbeing of our patients and service users.
To find out more about our wide range of services including mental health, learning disabilities, children and young people service, Forensic, Community and Primary Care visit our Trust website humber.nhs.uk/Services
You will join our team of over 2,800 colleagues that work together across our wide geography and specialties to change lives every day. We're extremely proud of our Trust community and we know you can expect to receive a warm welcome and all the support you'll need from your new team to get you started.
Job description Job responsibilities
For more information for this vacancy please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Please call our Temporary Workforce team, Graham, Nick, Debby and Cathy on 01482 389223 if you wish to discuss further
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Part III or 13 of NMC live register
- Degree or equivalent knowledge/experiential learning in either nursing, mental health, learning disability or related area
- Years experience
- Direct experience working with patient group
- An understanding of relevant clinical practice/standards within identified clinical area
- Basic IT skills
- Appropriate knowledge/experience of working in mental health/learning disability clinical practice areas
- Understanding of caseload management and care co-ordination responsibilities
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.