Band 6 – Community Mental Health Practitioner
Are you a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, you're in luck.
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has an opportunity to join our Integrated Mental Health Team in Burton base at Horninglow Clinic. We are an award-winning team and when you come to work with us, we will help you reach your full potential. Not only that, we will actively seek opportunities to share the great things you are doing, with others locally, regionally, and nationally.
As an experienced Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist from the NHS or private sector, you'll join a team that works in close partnership with Staffordshire Police and Mental Health Services, and you’ll join a Trust that puts people at the heart of what we do.
Your career with us will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy, and together we can make life better for our communities. What you will get:
- An annual salary of up to £39,027 (37.5 hours per week) depending on experience
- 35 - 41 days annual leave – including bank holidays(depending on length of service)
- Ongoing career development and training
- NHS Pension Scheme – one of the most comprehensive and generous schemes in the UK
- Wellbeing support, such as access to the MPFT Staff Psychology Service, and additional wellbeing days, along with activities throughout the year
- Annual recognition event recognising our employees who live and breathe our values
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous relocation packages available
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, a cycle to work scheme, an annual leave purchase scheme, and much more! Things that you will have:
What you will be doing:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration – RMN/OT
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and values and evidence-based practice
- Excellent teamwork skills, and professionalism
- Working in an identified adult community mental health pathway, with the flexibility of working across pathways, dependent on skill and service need.
- Delivering a high quality clinical service to service users and their families.
- Managing a complex caseload and responsible for clinical and caseload supervision of other team members where identified.
- Operating as care coordinator for a defined case load of service users.
- Delivering therapeutic interventions, in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
You will be responsible for working in an identified adult community mental health pathway, with the flexibility of working across pathways, dependent on skill and service need. They will be responsible for care coordination of an identified caseload.
You will be responsible for undertaking clinical assessments, in accordance with the clinical pathway, in order to establish the person’s needs, goals, risks and strengths in order to generate a formulation based care plan agreed with all involved. They will be responsible for delivering therapeutic interventions, in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties. And also be expected to be available for consultation, support and clinical supervision to other health professionals working within the Community Mental Health Pathway Service and other areas of the Trust where identified as appropriate.
Working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and a valid driving license and car is required Please check out our videos showcasing what it’s like to be a Community Mental Health Nurse in MPFT, Why you should work for MPFT and the Career Progression and Development available to you at MPFT. Links can be found on the right hand side of the advert.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.