Welcome Bonus of £7000 over your first 3 years and Relocation Packages of upto £8000 available (*subject to t&c's)
We are pleased to announce a new incentive package for our Inpatient Registered Nurse roles
- Welcome Bonus- £3000 on joining LSCft..............
- AfterYear 1- a Further £2000............
- AfterYear 2- a Further £2000...........
We are looking for an experienced Mental Health Nurse with a strong commitment to in-patient mental health to join our team based at The Orchard
as our Clinical Lead.
The Orchard is one of our inpatient mental health
units in North Lancashire. Our teams here provide 24 hour card to patients of all ages.
Main duties of the job
On a day to day basis, you will focus on the clinical assessment needs of patients, including risk assessment and management, therapeutic interventions, care planning and ensuring patients and their carers, friends and family are involved in the care planning process. Your new role involves a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality, negotiation and communication skills, understanding and compassion, and the ability to deal with any challenging situations that may arise.
We embracecontinual improvement in everything we do so there will also be an opportunity to shape things - and alongside this you will have opportunities for your own development as we continue to explore advanced nurse practitioner, nurse consultant and other advanced nursing roles.
We want to recruit people to the service who share our values and are confident in their ability to contribute to the demonstrated effectiveness and acceptability of our service.
Staff at Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trustwork to improve lives with a culture based on four corevalues:
We are kind
We are a team
We are respectful
We are always learning
To keep informed of latest trust news and events follow us on twitter@Lscft_jobsand@WeAreLSCFT
Job description Job responsibilities
When making your application, do refer to the job description and person specification for this role and please use the supporting information section
of your application to demonstrate how you meet and demonstrate the competencies on the person specification and the values of LSCFT as this is ultimately what you'll be shortlisted against.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Registered Nurse - Mental Health
- An understanding and awareness of the NHS Plan, NSF and other relevant documentation
- Demonstrate understanding of how research has influenced practice
- Experienced in acting as a mentor/assessor of student staff
- Experience of assessing, planning and implementing and reviewing care needs
- Clear ability to understand new concepts and ideas and excellent clinical practice
- Demonstrates an ability to motivate self and others
- Ability to maintain own performance and participation in group skills
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.