IAPT High Intensity Therapist (CBT) - Band 7 Full time / permanent positions available
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust works alongside Coventry and Warwickshire MIND to deliver the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.An exciting opportunity for a dynamic and self-motivated High Intensity CBT Therapist is now available within the North Warwickshire IAPT Team. The team provides a Primary Care Psychological Therapies Service for clients experiencing a range of common mental health difficulties. Please note many Trust interviews are taking place through Microsoft Teams, this can be downloaded either through the App Store or Google Play for use on your phone/tablet.
Main duties of the job For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
We are looking for a practitioner whois skilled in providing effective, evidence-based interventions to individuals experiencing symptoms of anxiety and depression. We would particularly welcome interest fromtherapists who can demonstrate previous experience of working within diverse populations, and who are committed to the IAPT agenda.
The service received an overall rating of Good by the CQC and an Outstanding for care and compassion of which we are rightly proud. We have also been recognised both locally and nationally by receiving awards for the services we provide.
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust provides a full range of expanding physical, mental health and learning disability services to young adults, adults and older adults over many sites across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.
Services are provided to a population of over one million people living in Coventry and Warwickshire and also a wider geographical area in some of our specialist services, we see on average around 5,000 patients every day.
Job description Job responsibilities For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
The posts will be suitable for qualified IAPT High Intensity Practitioner, or Qualified CBT Therapists. BABCP accreditation or eligibility for accreditation is desirable but membership is essential for positions.Enthusiasm, confidence and the ability to work flexibly and without close direction are essential. In return, you will have the opportunity of being in the forefront of primary care Mental Health Service delivery. In addition to the satisfaction of working in a progressive, dynamic service there will be excellent development opportunities. Please note these are essential car user posts.
Person Specification QUALIFICATIONS Essential
- Qualification from High Intensity IAPT Course (Post Graduate Diploma in CBT) or equivalent
- Equivalent: eg. a recorded / registered qualification in one of the following - mental health nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy or a psychological therapy - plus further post graduate qualification training in CBT BABCP Accredited
- significant experience working as a psychological therapy practitioner and demonstrating the competences as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS Essential
- Full range of skills and competencies as laid out in the competence framework for CBT (Roth and Pilling 2007)
- Computer literate
- Has received training (either formal of through experience) and carried out risk assessments within scope of practice
- Demonstrable experience of working in mental health services
- Demonstrates high standards in written communication
- Experience with routine outcome monitoring
- Driver with access to independent means of transport
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.