Advert: Bedfordshire Wellbeing Service - East London NHS Foundation Trust Job Title: Team Leader and Equalities Lead Band: 8a WTE: 1.00 wte
If you are a CBT Therapist or Clinical / Counselling Psychologist who is BABCP accredited and has extensive experience of delivering CBT based interventions within an IAPT recognised talking therapies service then we are looking for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team, your ideas and creativity would be welcome in contributing to the development of an effective and innovative service which meets the needs of the local diverse community.
Main duties of the job
We are looking for a Team Leader who will work alongside our other Team Leaders to focus on Equality throughout the service; you will report into and be supported by the Deputy Clinical Leads and Clinical Lead. You will hold a clinical caseload of step three presentations to whom individual and group treatments are provided. Clinical and case management supervision of clinicians will be an integral part of the job. Monitoring performance against KPI targets at the individual clinical level and the service level will also form part of your role. You will also be given specific projects to run and co-ordinate.
You will be expected to be able to travel and work across the county and work one late evening.
Bedfordshire Wellbeing Service (BWS) is an expanding IAPT service. The service offers low and high intensity interventions in individual, couple and group formats. We are looking forward to an experienced CBT therapist/Psychologist with a passion for Equalities to join our creative Management Team.
Bedfordshire Wellbeing Service is one of the IAPT services run and administered by East London NHS Foundation Trust, the others being Newham Talking Therapies and Tower Hamlets Talking Therapies. The IAPT services are located organisationally in the Specialist Services Directorate and work together on joint projects.
Job description Job responsibilities For full details of the role, please refer to the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Person Specification Education/ Qualification/ Training Essential
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (BABCP accredited)
- OR HCPC registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologist
- Experience of managing and supervising professionals from different backgrounds.
- Experience in developing services to respond to User needs.
- Work as an experienced psychologist/psychotherapist with advanced skills in at least one Psychological therapy modality.
- Excellence and experience in the continuous improvement of high and/or low intensity interventions and coordinating the services of a range of practitioners and providers, with experience of delivering this within primary care and or an IAPT compliant service.
- Experience of providing an autonomous clinical service to a diverse population.
- Experience in managing and delivering to the expected performance targets.
- Excellence and experience in IT and diary management that support own and the service's clinical resources.
Knowledge and Skills Essential
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Able to provide & receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Able to use highly specialist skills of empathy to overcome barriers to understanding and acceptance.
- Able to build good working relationships with other professionals.
- Able to liaise effectively at all levels of an organisation.
- Able to arrive at appropriate formulations
- Able to compare and select from a range of treatment options, based on formulation.s.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.