We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week (including days, nights and weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Harrow, our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autism serviceMain duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every dayAbout us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10,000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for a Clinical Team Leader (RMN / RNLD) to work in our specialist mental health services who is compassionate, person centred and embraces the principles of co-production and positive behaviour support (PBS).
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Hospital Harrow, our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autism service Springs Wards:
Our three Springs Wards create a pathway from low secure to pre-community discharge for males with a dual diagnosis of mental health and learning disability and or autism. We are proud of our many accomplishments evidenced by the many compliments we receive from service users, families and care coordinators / case managers, Byron Ward:
Byron Ward is a mixed gender 20 bedded ward which works with the NHS to provide acute mental health inpatient services.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow has a Good overall CQC rating and fantastic travel links to Central London. We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony, which is a black tie event held at Harrow School.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day. Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- Salary increase upon 18 months in the role
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have Essential:
- At least two years experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Click the link to apply or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
HA1 3JLEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.