Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse Stafford and Seisdon IMHT
An opportunity has arisen for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join our dynamic and friendly Integrated Mental health Team providing care for the local community and surrounding areas. The position will be aligned to the Psychosis Specialty, the positon will be based in Stafford and will cover the workload within the area including Seisdon area.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Mental Health Nurse who has a keen interest in working with this client group to provide a holistic overview and lead on the care and treatment of the person’s journey through to recovery.
The Integrated Mental Health Team is an innovative secondary care community team that is guided by collective leadership, providing evidence-based psychological and medical interventions to patients with a wide range of complex mental health needs.
The successful candidate can expect the following:
- Support with settling into the team and developing into the role.
- Right from the start of joining the team, a clear and ongoing conversation about your skills and personal career progression, which is managed through the Trust’s appraisal process.
- A commitment to supporting you to remain up to date with your practice and develop skills through formal and informal training.
- Regular, high quality clinical and managerial supervision.
- Warm, friendly and supportive colleagues.
- Collective leads who are committed to the psychological and physical wellbeing of staff in the pathway.
- A continual commitment to embrace lean methodology to improve the quality of the services provided for patients/their carers and the experience of staff working within the pathway.
- You will belong to a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team which includes nursing colleagues, allied health professionals, psychologists, psychiatrists, support workers and peer support workers.
- Our last CQC inspection achieved Good throughout the trust making us a great trust to work for.
- Staff wellbeing is at the heart of the organisation with regular events held throughout the year. See our twitter feed @mpftBigShoutOut and #mpftBigSoothe
The usual hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. You will also be required to have access to a vehicle for work purposes and hold a full licence.
Please check out our videos showcasing what it is like to work as a community mental health nurse here at MPFT, Why you should work for us and what career progression you can find with us - links are on the right hand side of this advert.
We would consider application’s from Band 5 nurses whom are looking to develop in their career and if successful at interview would offer a Band 5 developmental post. Competencies and learning needs will be agreed at point of recruitment with a clear plan of working towards the Band 6 position.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.