An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Southend Recovery & Wellbeing Mental Health Team.
EPUT offer a fantastic relocation package of up to £8,000. Covering a number of expenditures for new recruits relocating from 30 miles or more from their new work base at EPUT.
If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties of the job
The successful candidates will hold a caseload of service users and a number of responsibilities that include assessment and coordination of care needs, supporting the team duty function, and carrying out initial assessments. You will be expected to plan and implement evidence-based care to the service users and their carers. You will have the support and supervision of the management team, and as a Band 6 clinician, you will be expected to act as a role model and resource for junior or less experienced staff.
EPUT are looking for motivated staff who shares our Trust values of Care, Learn and Empower. In return, EPUT can offer you a range of benefits and development including;
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Day One Flexible Employer
The Trust supports and actively encourages flexible working for all employees. We offer many options and you are encouraged to ask the recruiting manager what is possible for this role. If appointed, you will have the opportunity to apply for a flexible working request from the first day of your employment
Join our Staff bank
What is Staff Bank?
Our EPUT NHS staff bank is an entity managed by the trust that hires clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals to take on shifts at our trust hospitals and community settings. Here at EPUT we maintain our own bank of specialist staff to ensure that we are able offer safe and effective care at all times.
All our permanent staff are automatically enrolled onto the staff bank however this does not mean you have to work any additional shifts, but the option is there for you if you wish.
If you are joining our Trust in a fixed term role, please indicate on your New Starter Paperwork that you wish to join our staff bank.
Job description Job responsibilities
Successful applicants will benefit from regular and consistent clinical supervision, a high level of support through regular caseload reviews with the Team Leads, and meaningful professional development. As a member of our team you will have access to our in-house training workshop program, meaning you will be skilled to offer your clients.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Psychology qualifications, e.g. CBT, EMDR, Trauma-focused therapy, etc.
- Post-qualification inpatient or community experience
- Experience of carrying out the role of a care coordinator
- Able to demonstrate understanding of their responsibilities under the Mental Health Act 1983, Mental Capacity Act 2005 & Care Act 2014
- Experience completing social circumstances reports, attending MHA tribunals, and monitoring and assessing S117 needs
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.