12 Month Fixed Term to Cover Maternity Leave
We are looking to appoint a Team Leader/Senior Practitioner to work within the Community Mental Health Single Point of Access Team.
The post is offered for a fixed term period to cover Maternity Leave.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will be a Team Leader with highly developed clinical leadership skills and expert knowledge in the care of people requiring secondary mental health services. The post holder will lead and provide day to day supervision, clinical leadership and management in The Milton Keynes Single Point of Access reporting to management team.
You will assist in the operational management of a multi-disciplinary team flexibly, efficiently and with allocated resources to ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to users
This post will take on a deputising role for the team manager where appropriate.
We are passionate about delivering first-class patient-centred, safe and effective care, whether it is in a hospital setting, in a community clinic or in the patients own home. Patients are at the heart of everything we do. Providing top quality care depends on our ability to employ the best people.
We're always looking to recruit outstanding people who will go the extra mile to support our patients, colleagues, teams and the Trust. With every new employee were hoping to find our future leaders and well support our staff by providing opportunities to develop your career. With a diverse culture and equally diverse range of opportunities across mental health, community services, addictions, eating disorders, learning disabilities and more whatever stage of your career you're at, there's always a place for you at CNWL.
As an NHS Trust we strongly encourage and support vaccination as this remains the best way to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and of course patients and service users when working on our healthcare settings.
Job description Job responsibilities
- To be an experienced qualified mental health professionals (Social Worker / Nurse / Occupational Therapist) with relevant experience in adult community mental health.
- To provide treatment to service users and offer clinical leadership where required
- To provide clinical leadership on a daily basis to the multi disciplinary team.
- To manage a caseload of service users with complex needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate evidence based therapeutic interventions.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Mental Health Qualification
- Registered with the NMC / HCPC
- Significant demonstrable post qualified experience in Mental Health
Skills and Knowledge Essential
- Skills and Knowledge in listening to adults with complex needs
- Knowledge of risk management and evaluation of complex information in high risk situations
- Experience of acting on initiative and respond to emergency and crisis situations
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.