We will consider a variety of flexible working arrangements to enable staff to balance their work and home lives and support staff by offering a fantastic range of benefits including : A 'Welcome' Payment: Up to a maximum of £1000 - 50% to be paid on appointment and 50% after 6 months in post.
Relocation Expenses up to £8000 subject to circumstances and eligibility.
Interview Expenses subject to eligibility.
Additional cost of living payments for bands 1 - 7
Advanced Fuel expenses payment
Increase mileage rates for > 3500
A wide range of health and wellbeing support packages
A range of internal and external development and learning opportunities
Plus many more.
We are also proud to pledge our support to the Armed Forces and hold a Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
BDCFT is dedicated to environmental and social sustainability by delivering on the commitments within our Green Plan. All staff are actively encouraged and supported to participate in training and to identify and implement sustainable quality improvement. ROLLING ADVERT
Main duties of the job Based in Airedale Centre for Mental Health:
We're looking to hear from:
Band 5 RMN:
- Degree or equivalent within mental health nursing (RMN trained) - NMC registration and a valid live pin
- A Student awaiting qualification this year
You will need to be resilient, compassionate and dedicated to providing holistic care. Patient focused and driven to helping encourage recoveryof our patients. Please note to be considered for this role, you must have RMN accreditation. Job Purpose:
Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care to patients for whom he/she is identified as named nurse. Holds delegated responsibility for management of the ward on a shift basis. Contributes to the supervision and development of junior staff. Helps to ensure the safety of the ward and unit environments. Closing Date: 2nd October 2022 Interview Date: Interviews can be arranged flexibly to meet the needs of the candidate.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values: - We Care
- We act with respect and empathy, and always value difference We Listen
- We understand people's views and respond to their individual needs We Deliver
- We develop and provide excellent services and support our partners
Job description Job responsibilities
Please read the attached Job description and person specification for further details about this role.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Registered Mental Nursing Certificate (RMN)
- Current Registration on part 3 or part 13 of NMC register
- or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- ENB 998 or other teaching certificate.
- Accredited counselling course or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a mental health setting either substantively or through placement.
- For entry onto start of Band 5 as per qualification specification.
- Experience in relevant area of Mental Health Nursing.
- Involvement in innovative nursing practice.
- Worked as Named Nurse/Primary Nurse/Keyworker/Team leader
- Experience of being clinical adviser/supervisor to junior staff or students.
- Worked within named nurse to client group.
- Minimum of 6 months post basic experience in Mental Health (achieved by prospective duty on an acute mental health ward).
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.