We are seeking to appoint a Children & Young Peoples Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (CYWP) with a recognised postgraduate qualification from a CYWP or EMHP Programme and relevant extensive clinical experience.
The role is Associate CYWP Tutor/Lecturer in Evidence-Based Psychological Therapies on the PTTC, GMMH Manchester University validated Low Intensity Evidence based Interventions for CYP Training Programmes.
The GMMH Psychological Therapies Training Centre (formerly CBT Training Centre) is renowned for providing extremely high quality training to students in CBT and other evidence-based psychological therapies across the North West region and beyond. We have been delivering postgraduate clinical skills training across a number of psychological therapy modalities for the last twenty years.
Main duties of the job
To support specialist teaching, provide tutorials and undertake marking for trainees on the CYWP postgraduate training programme. To assist in the delivery of training programmes as appropriate.
Liaising with PG Certificate programme lead, programme administrator, service supervisors / other tutors, other administrative staff of the Psychological Therapies Training Centre, other programme leads, trainees participating in the programme and their managers as appropriate.
Greater Manchester Mental Health (GMMH) Foundation Trust employs over6,400
members of staff, who deliver services from more than160
We provide inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in Bolton, the city of Manchester, Salford,Trafford and the borough of Wigan, and a wide range of specialist mental health and substance misuse services across Greater Manchester, the north west of England and beyond.
Greater Manchester is one of the world's most innovative, original and exciting places to live and work. From the beauty of the surrounding countryside to the heart of the vibrant inner city with great shopping, entertainment and dining options.
Wherever you go you will experience a great northern welcome with people famed for their warmth, humour and generosity.
Our people enjoy their work, have opportunities to learn and develop their skills and are encouraged to generate new ideas that improve care for our service users.
Job description Job responsibilities
- See attached detailed job description and person specification:
- Pay Enhancements 30% additional for Evenings (8pm onwards) and Saturdays and 60% additional for Sundays and Bank holidays.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years
- Excellent pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Blue Light Card Discounts
Person Specification Experience Essential
- Experience of working as a CYWP or EMHP
- Experience of assessing learning
- Experience of training others
- Experience of supervising others
- Postgraduate qualification in low intensity CBT informed intervention or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Qualification in supervision of low intensity supervision
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.