Deputy Manager - Band 6 Full time, permanent role
We have an opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join the Community Mental Health & Wellbeing Team . This team is proactive in embedding and utilising multidisciplinary roles to provide recovery and outcome focused interventions. The successful candidate will have opportunities in the team to further their career by becoming involved in projects or furthering careers is specific therapies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team using evidence based approaches in the delivery of interventions. The team offers interventions to clients in a number of ways that you will be encouraged and supported with, including interventions and care coordination. Please note Trust interviews are taking place through Microsoft Teams, this can be downloaded either through the App Store or Google Play for use on your phone/tablet.
Main duties of the job For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
We are seeking candidates who have some experience of working in mental health settings who are innovative, dynamic and are looking to develop their clinical skills. They will be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and exhibit behaviours that reflect Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust vision and values.
The successful candidate will receive support, managerial and professional supervision from the line manager in the CMHWT. Peer support and CPD opportunities are also available and actively encouraged.
This is an exciting time to be part of the Community Mental Health & Wellbeing Team as the service has recently undergone a large review which is in the process of being rolled out across the Trust
The service received an overall rating of Good by the CQC and an Outstanding for care and compassion of which we are rightly proud. We have also been recognised both locally and nationally by receiving awards for the services we provide.
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust provides a full range of expanding physical, mental health and learning disability services to children, young adults, adults and older adults over many sites across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.
Services are provided to a population of over one million people living in Coventry and Warwickshire and also a wider geographical area in some of our specialist services, we see on average around 5,000 patients every day.
Job description Job responsibilities For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
Person Specification QUALIFICATIONS Essential
- Relevant Professional Qualification i.e RMN, DipCOT
- Current unrestricted registration with HCPC/NMC
- Specialist knowledge across a range of procedures and theory
- Professional knowledge acquired through degree/ diploma
- Relevant training and experience specialist short courses
- Evidence of continuing professional development
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS Essential
- Excellent written communication skills
- Substantial experience in a Community Mental health care setting
- Developed specialist knowledge gained within a similar environment over a considerable period of time
- Significant experience of undertaking assessment, formulation, risk assessment and positive risk management
- Experience of safeguarding and investigations
- Proven experience of people management
- Must have full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle for business use
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.