Mental Health and Learning Disability Nurses
We provide mental health and learning disability services to adults, children and young people across East Sussex, West Sussex, Brighton and Hove, and children's services in Hampshire. We have been awarded an overall rating of 'good' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and assessed 'outstanding' for being caring. We offer the following services:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Inpatient Services
- Specialist services, such as perinatal mental health and early intervention in psychosis
- Secure and Forensic Services
- Lindridge Care Community (for both RMNs and RGNs)
- Dementia Services
- Learning Disability and Neurobehavioural Science
Main duties of the job
- To deliver a high standard of evidence based inpatient nursing care in the designated care group in partnership with the team, the service users and where appropriate their family.- To act as a primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care.- To co-ordinate shifts and provide supervision for support workers and students.
As a Trust we make a positive difference to thousands of people's lives across Sussex and Hampshire, providing support so that they can fulfil their potential and enjoy healthy lives. We believe that staff who feel valued by the Trust and are truly engaged in the organisation deliver better outcomes for our patients and we are always looking for people with the right core values to join our team. The Trust is clinician-led, and provides the highest possible level of clinical expertise throughout its services.
Our vision is to provide outstanding care and treatment you can be confident in. To achieve the highest standards we have already embarked on a programme to transform the culture of the Trust to one of continuous improvement, delivered through participation of all staff and with service users, carers and families at the heart of our efforts.
Job description Job responsibilities
- To work within a team of nurses and other professionals who are committed to the deliveryof a quality service.
To protect the health and safety of our staff/workers, patients, and those attending our sites, we encourage our workforce to get fully vaccinated against COVID
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Has current NMC registration
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.