This post is being advertised pending Royal College approval
This is an exciting opportunity for a full time (10PA) Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry for the Bolsover and Clay cross Neighbourhood Team (CMHT)
This post is one of 2 consultant posts in a well staffed team based at The Old Vicarage, High Street, Bolsover, Chesterfield S44 6HF
This post offers a varied job working closely with the multidisciplinary team. We put a high emphasis on quality of care, peer support and on clinical engagement in service development and management. We will welcome candidates who bring an enthusiasm for innovation, teaching and development and can work closely with colleagues from different professional backgrounds.
Main duties of the job
The successful applicant will take a key role in the Department of General Adult Psychiatry, providing clinical leadership to the teams with which they will be working and supporting current and future service developments.
The post offers a varied job working closely with the multidisciplinary team. We put a high emphasis on quality of care, peer support and on clinical engagement in service development and management.
Please enquire about our generous relocation package.
Why not grow your career in a Trust that cares and puts people first; we are able to offer an excellent well supported training package, supervision and an appraisal to support career progression opportunities. This will include exceptional peer support and allocation of a responsible officer for revalidation purposes. We can offer study leave support of £1,000 per annum towards any continuous professional development.
Join 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' and become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic workforce committed to a vision of 'making a positive difference in people's lives'.
CQC rated us as 'GOOD' overall, commenting on how our colleagues treated patients with compassion and kindness and felt positive and proud about working for the trust.
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 33 days annual leave/year plus bank holidays, increasing to 35 days after 7 years service in the grade.
- Yearly appraisal and commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBTI+ network, BAME Network and Christian Network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Structured learning and development opportunities
Job description Job responsibilities PLEASE NOTE: Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification. To apply, please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB - this link will take you to the TRAC Recruitment Site. You will need to register if you do not already have an account From 11 November 2021, everyone working in care homes has to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by law to protect residents.
As a provider of services to CQC registered care homes, we shall only employ you if you are fully vaccinated in roles that require you to work in a DHcFT-led core unit or care home setting (unless you are medically exempt). Mandatory vaccination will be part of your terms and conditions of employment (unless an exemption applies)
Person Specification qualification Essential
- MB BS or equivalent mediacl qualification
- Fully registered with GMC with license
- Approved clinician status
- Excellent knowledge of speciality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to meet duties under MHA and MCA
- Ability to work in and lead a team
- Participated in research and service provision
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.