We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
We are offering flexible contracts to include 24 and 40 hours per week (7:45am-8:00pm and 7:45pm-8:00am) at Willow House, located within the community of Edgbaston in Birmingham.
Willow House, CQC rated 'Good', is a specialist residential service with nursing for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for aRegistered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
We are offering flexible contracts to include 24 and 40 hours per week (7:45am-8:00pm and 7:45pm-8:00am) at Willow House, located within the community of Edgbaston in Birmingham. Willow House
, CQC rated 'Good', is a specialist residential service with nursing for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
We also support individuals who have associated mental and physical health needs, as well as those with behaviours that may challenge services. We provide specialist nursing care and support that is tailored to individual needs, promoting independence and community integration.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day. Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Increase in hourly rate after 6 months probation
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. What next?
If you care about making a difference we want to talk to you. Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.comPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
B17 8LSEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.