Community Rehabilitation Team
Secondment Opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker in Bedfordshire and Luton Community Rehabilitation Team
Our Community Rehabilitation Team are committed to working in partnership with ELFT mental health services, supported accommodation services, employment services, the voluntary sector to achieve robust, rounded rehabilitation services working within Bedfordshire and Luton. This is an exciting opportunity for a social worker to join our small, experienced team for a 12 month secondment
Main duties of the job
As the Social Work Lead for the Community Rehab Team, you will have responsibility for ensuring that staff in the team understands and carry out their delegated social care duties including assessments under the Care Act, Safeguarding Adults and Carers assessments.
You will be required to work closely with the Operational Manager and Assistant Director to develop the team in line with commissioner requirements and Trust objectives, consulting all key stakeholders, and positively reinforcing the expectations of the organisation through collaborative and dynamic management and leadership that is both supportive and encouraging in nature to enable the team to adapt to key changes smoothly. You will have a lead role in the development of core team policies and local operating procedures.
Our mission is to make a positive difference to people's lives by improving the quality of life for all we serve. Our values are: We Care, We Respect, We are Inclusive - so we are looking for people who live and breathe these qualities when supporting service users and carers, and in their relationships with colleagues in the Trust and our partner organisations.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please kindly refer to the job description and person specification attached to this vacancy for further information.
Person Specification Educational/ Qualification Essential
- oQualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England
- oQualified Mental Health Nurse Registered on the NMC.
- oEvidence of post registration continue professional development, qualifications or equivalent experience
- oEducated to degree level or equivalent experience
- oPractice Educator or mentor
- oManagement or Leadership Qualification
- oPrevious experience of working within a community mental health setting and case load management
- oPrevious experience of managing others and functioning as a team member
- o Previous experience delivering therapeutic interventions such as PSI/ CBT etc.
- oThe ability to assertively engage resistant service users with complex clinical needs & associated risks
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.