An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for x3 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
to join our growing team here at MyWellbeing IAPT Service. Who are we?
MyWellbeing IAPT Service is an established, forward-thinking 'Improving Access to Psychological Therapies' (IAPT) service, providing psychological therapy for people across Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health problems. What is the role?
Low Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (LICBT) is a highly valued and fundamental part of what we do. Our PWPs develop psychological formulations for individual patients that contribute towards the overall assessment of their care needs, collaboratively establish individual patient's goals towards recovery, determine suitability of specific psychological interventions based on the patient's assessment/formulation and plan and deliver and review individual and group psychological interventions (including 1-1 face-to-face and remote sessions, groups and Computerised-CBT [cCBT] via SilverCloud modalities), for specific patients.
For full details of duties, please see job description/person spec. Closing: 28th September 2022Shortlisting: 29th September 2022Interview/s: 7th October 2022
Main duties of the job
Develop psychological formulations for individual patients that contributetowards the overall assessment of their care needs
-Collaboratively establish individual patient's goals towards recovery.
-Determine suitability of specific psychological interventions, including group and individual modalities, based on the patient's assessment/formulation.
- Plan, deliver and review individual and group psychological interventions for specific patients.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values: - We Care
- We act with respect and empathy, and always value difference We Listen
- We understand people's views and respond to their individual needs We Deliver
- We develop and provide excellent services and support our partners
We will consider a variety of flexible working arrangements to enable staff to balance their work and home lives and support staff by offering a fantastic range of benefits including :
Additional cost of living payments for bands 1 - 7
Advanced Fuel expenses payment
Increase mileage rates for > 3500
A wide range of health and wellbeing support packages
A range of internal and external development and learning opportunities
Plus many more.
We are also proud to pledge our support to the Armed Forces and hold a Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
BDCFT is dedicated to environmental and social sustainability by delivering on the commitments within our Green Plan. All staff are actively encouraged and supported to participate in training and to identify and implement sustainable quality improvement across all service areas and activities.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please read the attached Job description and the person specification for more details about this role.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Qualification in Low Intensity CBT interventions, from an accredited course with the BPS
- Registered & accredited PWP
- Teaching (clinical practice) qualification/certificate or equivalent experience.
- Qualified psychological therapist
- Experience in relevant area of mental health practise.
- Application of evidenced based psychological therapies relevant to the clinical service.
- Lived experience of mental health as service user or carer
- Involvement in innovative clinical practice.
- Clinical leadership experience
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.