This is an exciting opportunity for a specialty doctor to join the Arun Assessment and Treatment team, providing care for patients living in Littlehampton and the surrounding areas in the community.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will provide high quality mental healthcare to patients in the community. They will undertake new assessments, participate in formulation and risk assessment and develop treatment plans.
They will follow up patients under the care of the team.
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is a large mental health trust in the South East of England. We are rated outstanding for caring.
Job description Job responsibilities
The post holder will provide medical input to the multidisciplinary team, will support triage process and will consult with patients and carers.
Person Specification Essential and desirable Essential
- MB BS or equivalent medical qualification.
- 4 years at full-time postgraduate training or higher or equivalent experience with at least 2 years in a specialty training programme in a relevant specialty
- Fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practise at the time of appointment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge in specialty
- Qualification or higher degree in medical education, clinical research or management.
- Approved under S12 OR able to achieve with 3 months of appointment
- In good standing with GMC with respect to warning and conditions on practice
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Employer details Employer name
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
https://www.sussexpartnership.nhs.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.