We are looking for a confident Receptionist with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 27.5 hours a week, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Brunel. Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation. Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for a friendly, professional Receptionist with a passion for making a difference to others to join our team at Cygnet Brunel.
This role is a part time role working 27.5 hours per week working shifts to cover our service between the hours of 15:00 - 20:30 Monday to Friday.
Cygnet Brunel in Bristol offers an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
The individually designed wards facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI); where behaviours that challenge are the overarching impairment to recovery and rehabilitation.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people. Your day-to-day...
- Provide a professional, welcoming reception experience
- Greet visitors & notify the appropriate member of staff of their arrival
- Ensure visitors sign in & out, and that patients leaving & returning are recorded appropriately
- Answer & transfer all incoming calls & take messages where appropriate
- Sort & distribute post
- Assist with general office duties as required
- Keep the reception area clean & tidy
- Promote the safety & security of all site users & ensure all staff comply with security protocols
- Plus any other admin duties assigned
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- An experienced receptionist/administrator used to working with customers/clients
- Organised, naturally helpful & a good multi-tasker
- Computer literate including Windows/Word/Excel/Outlook or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of telephone systems
- Polite, friendly & approachable with excellent c
- GCSE Maths & English qualified, with a good level of numeracy & literacy
- Diligent & accurate, with an eye for detail & an understanding of confidentiality
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & Cycle to Work scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change?Please click on the apply now link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
BS10 7DPEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.