You have almost reached the finish line and obtained that qualification you have been waiting for, but do you know how you can get your career off to the great start it deserves? We do!
Southern Health Foundation Trust is pleased to offer you a bespoke program to kick-start you into your nursing career. The course consists of seven core days and five individualised study days over a twelve month period with the core days being alternate months. The beauty about the study days is that you can choose what you study meaning you can tailor the training to suit your own personal and development needs.
Not only this, we can provide you with the much needed support and assistance to help you build your confidence as a nurse! We can offer the following:
- Networking with other newly qualified professionals
- Support with clinical skills and mandatory training, annual performance reviews and development reviews
- Continuing CPD development through our extensive trust education and training programmes
- Regular monthly clinical supervision
- Regular management supervision
- Paid Annual Leave
- Free DBS check
Happy to Talk Flexible Working-all requests for flexible and part time working will be considered. Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter:
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.