We are committed to providing high quality care for the people of Bradford, Airedale and Craven. Are You?
As a provider of care for people of all ages who have mental and/or community health needs we are dedicated to providing a high-quality service, close to where people live and as much as possible tailored to an individual's needs.
We are looking for a High Intensity CBT Therapist to join My Wellbeing IAPT Service - an established forward-thinking 'Improving Access to Psychological Therapies' (IAPT) service. This vacancy is based within the North team however, you may also be required to provide input across the other areas of the Bradford district.
You will be providing CBT interventions, and hold accreditation with BABCP. Any other IAPT recognised qualifications would be useful e.g EMDR. There are potential opportunities within this role to develop. For example, to become a supervisor, to deliver other evidence-based treatment for clients, or becoming 'Champions' of special interest areas, as part of ongoing service developments. Closing date - 30th September 2022 Shortlisting date - 3rd October 2022 Proposed interview date - 10th October 2022
Main duties of the job
Provide evidence based psychological therapy, making autonomous clinicaldecisions about own professional practice.
Provide clinical supervision, consultation and advice to Lead PsychologicalTherapists.
Assist the Team Manager and Clinical with operational duties and servicedevelopment, including research and development activities.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values: - We Care
- We act with respect and empathy, and always value difference We Listen
- We understand people's views and respond to their individual needs We Deliver
- We develop and provide excellent services and support our partners
We will consider a variety of flexible working arrangements to enable staff to balance their work and home lives and support staff by offering a fantastic range of benefits including :
Additional cost of living payments for bands 1 - 7
Advanced Fuel expenses payment
Increase mileage rates for > 3500
A wide range of health and wellbeing support packages
A range of internal and external development and learning opportunities
Plus many more.
We are also proud to pledge our support to the Armed Forces and hold a Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
BDCFT is dedicated to environmental and social sustainability by delivering on the commitments within our Green Plan. All staff are actively encouraged and supported to participate in training and to identify and implement sustainable quality improvement across all service areas and activities.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please read the attached Job description and the person specification for more details about this role.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Professional background in a mental health or health discipline requiring training to at least first-degree level.
- Registration with own core profession.
- Specialist post graduate training to masters level or equivalent in CBT
- Accreditation from a recognised Psychological Therapy body e.g. BABCP, BACP, UKCP.
- Teaching (clinical practice) qualification/certificate.
- Experience in relevant area of mental health practice.
- Application of evidenced based psychological therapies relevant to the clinical service.
- Clinical leadership experience
- Supervision experience - individually and in group format.
- Involvement in innovative clinical practice
- Experience delivering psychological therapies to groups of patients.
- Experience in applying specialist psychological therapies.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.