North Yorkshire and York Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) are excited to be seeking to recruit 2 Children's Wellbeing Practitioners to work within Dragon Parade Clinic, Harrogate.The aim of these roles is to improve the lives of children and young people with mental ill health issues by minimising the impact of their condition through the delivery of excellent evidence based services to promote recovery and well being.In this role you will be responsible for patient care, undertaking arange of clinical/therapeutic interventions in the clinic and promote a culture of evidence-based practice.Participation and involvement of young people in the development of ours services/care packages, will be a key part of this role as well as group work. Being part of a caring team we would expect that you too are compassionate and supportive of the team members who you would work with.
Main duties of the job
Evidence based Interventions for children, young people and parents.
Involvement in the Multi disciplinary team including huddles, MDT, peer reflections, Stop the clock days will also be important.
Harrogate CAMHS is a small but supportive team, who work within TEWVs, North Yorkshire and York CAMHS services. We aim to co create safe and personalised care that improves the lives of children and young people with mental health needs, involving them and their carers in the care package. We listen, learn and innovate together with community partnerships and will always aim to be respectful, compassionate and responsible.
We believe in developing staff through relevant training, good supervision and team development opportunities.
We look forward to meeting you.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please see attached the job description and person specification which outlines the main duties and responsibilities of the role.
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Degree level qualification
- IAPT CWP training
- Experience of working in a community camhs team
- Experience and understanding of ADHD
- Additional qualifications in additional childcare/health
- Evidence of using patient record systems
- Ensuring safeguarding is a priority.
- Understanding of working with co-production/participation.
- Demonstrates robust safeguarding processes
- Experience of participation groups/co-producation panels
- Experience of running groups
- Managing a caseload and time
- Caseload management skills
- Communication skills and understanding of building a therapeutic alliance
- To be able to work individually and work within a MDT
- IT skills
- Demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Demonstrates high standards in written communication
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.