We are looking for a confident Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/ RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working bank shifts (day, night or weekend shifts; 07:30 - 20:00/ 19:30 - 08:00), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital BecktonMain duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every dayAbout us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWe are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/ RNLD) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team at Cygnet Hospital Beckton, on a flexible basis. You will have the opportunity to develop skills across specialties such as DBT and a range of other psychosocial interventions, as well as enhance your overall career pathway all under one roof. You will be provided ongoing training and support, ensuring that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder service for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and creative thinking; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.Your Day-to-Day
- To co-ordinate and provide care and treatment to an identified group of patients without direct supervision
- Take responsibility for the development and delivery of evidence based practice, ensuring that it supports and reflects service user individual needs, Company objectives and professional guidance.
- Participate as an active multi-disciplinary team member, making an appropriate contribution to team processes through the use of clinical assessment tools
- Produce written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Manage ward activities, ensuring the daily plan is followed and meets the requirements of patients and staff
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality Act up for the Clinical Team Leader during absences as required
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? Well offer you Salary -
£18.21 per Hour+ 12.1% holiday pay (£20.41 per hour inclusive) Plus..
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
As an experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, youll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience with the client group
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.comPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
E6 6ZBEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.