We are looking for a confident Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week (including days, nights and weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Harrow, our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autism serviceMain duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every dayAbout us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
We are looking for Qualified Nurses (RMN / RNLD) to work in our specialist mental health services who are compassionate, person centred and embraces the principles of co-production and positive behaviour support (PBS).
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Hospital Harrow, our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autism service Springs Wards:
Our three Springs Wards create a pathway from low secure to pre-community discharge for males with a dual diagnosis of mental health and learning disability and or autism. We are proud of our many accomplishments evidenced by the many compliments we receive from service users, families and care coordinators / case managers, Rehab rate:
£20.40 per Hour / £40,840 per Annum Byron Ward:
Byron Ward is a mixed gender 20 bedded ward which works with the NHS to provide acute mental health inpatient services. Acute rate:
£21.25 per Hour / £42,542 per Annum
Cygnet Hospital Harrow has a Good overall CQC rating and fantastic travel links to Central London. We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony, which is a black tie event held at Harrow School.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your day-to-day
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- Reloction support
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit - Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition Consultation and Health Checks
An experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
- Experience on an Acute Unit or working with those who have Autism
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.What next?
If you care about making a difference we want to talk to you!
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.comPerson SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- Please refer to job description above
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Please refer to job description above
Cygnet Health Care Address
HA1 3JLEmployer's website
https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.