We are delighted to be able to offer full and part time roles as a Senior Clinical Clinician - Band 6, within the Harrogate Adult Crisis Resolution and Intensive Home Treatment Team.
These are permanent positions based in Ripon, supporting the adult populations of Harrogate, Ripon, Knaresborough, Wetherby and surrounding areas. The team operates over 24 hours, 7 days a week, with a 12 hr shift pattern.
The postholders will be part of a resilient, welcoming and professional team that works collaboratively with internal and external partners to meet the needs of those who are experiencing a crisis in their mental health needs. The team takes a recovery orientated, formulation driven approach, which values shared decision making.
These posts are open to Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers with current relevant registration with the NMC, HCPC or GSCC.
Main duties of the job
The role will involve co-ordination of the shift, triage and assessment of referrals, risk management, safety planning, formulation and liaison with internal and external agencies as required .
The team are part of an All Age 24hr Crisis Response Line service operated by all Crisis teams within the North Yorkshire and York Adult Mental Health Locality. We also manage gatekeeping admissions to the acute admission wards as well as supporting bed management when required.
The post-holders will be responsible for the clinical leadership of more junior members/students within the team, prioritising workload and utilising resources appropriately to ensure that service user and carers needs are met. Applicants should be highly motivated, have the ability to act on own initiative and have sound assessment and written skills.
The successful applicants will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team and there is ample opportunity to develop and enhance your existing clinical skills. As a Trust we are dedicated to the ongoing professional development of our staff, supporting through supervision and professional appraisal .
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that applicants are able to travel independently across the locality and have access to a suitable vehicle for business purposes. If necessary, adjustments can be considered in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
The Trusts 3 Values are:
Respect: We listen, we are inclusive and we work in partnership.Compassion: We are kind, we are supportive and we recognise and celebrate achievement.Responsibility: We are honest, we are always learning and we are ambitious.
The team members are dedicated to the role they have and meeting the needs of service users, carers and partners. They have a great team spirit and positive culture that make this team a great place to work.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please review the attached job description for full details of the role and responsibilities. Please don't hesitate to call me or Lizzie Park the Advanced Nurse Practitioner to come for an informal visit.
Additional contact details
Andrew Knox email@example.com
Person Specification Qualification Essential
- Current professional registration with an approved professional body.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Recognised sign-off mentor, clinical educator or equivalent. Must be achieved within agreed timescale.
- Recognised mentor or clinical educator
- Provide leadership and monitor, co-ordinate and prioritise the activities of a team.
- Communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to patients, carers/families and all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and undertake lead professional and/or care co-ordinator responsibilities
- Significant experience working with people with mental ill health
- Working collaboratively with service users, their families and carers
- Can demonstrate evidence of leadership experience
- Provide clinical supervision to individuals or groups in a professional setting
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.