To have ongoing responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the care needs of Early Intervention in Psychosis service users.
Sandwell Early Intervention in Psychosis Care Coordinator Band 6 ( RMN/ OT) Band 5-6 development post may be considered.
Main duties of the job
- To engage young people who are experiencing a first episode of psychosis/at risk mental state in a sensitive and non-stigmatising way, taking full account of their need to stay connected with the ordinary activities of their lives.
- To work with, promote and develop appropriate models of community care i.e. psychosocial, social inclusion, family interventions, solution focussed and health assessments.
- To lead on the delivery of care that is client focussed and culturally competent.
- To support the team in achieving the Referral to Treatment Standard and NCAP audit Targets.
- To work in a client focussed way in a variety of non-traditional settings.
- To contribute to the assessment of care needs, development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care in the context of the care programme approach.
- To provide supervision and leadership to junior members of staff to ensure delivery of programmes of care for patients on their caseload.
Employees, workers, and / or contractors will be expected to uphold the values of the Trust and exhibit the expected Trust behaviours aligned to the Trust's values. Individuals have a responsibility to ensure that they display the Trust values and behaviours in carrying out their job and that individuals feel able to challenge (or raise a challenge) when other colleagues' behaviours breach the spirit of Trust values.
Job description Job responsibilities
For a full list of responsibilities, please refer to the Sandwell Early Intervention in Psychosis Care Coordinator Band 6 job description.
Person Specification Education Essential
- Qualified and registered Mental Health Practitioner
- Evidence of post registration relevant to Mental Health practice
- Training in psychological therapies/approaches
- Post Graduate qualifications specific to Early Intervention in Psychosis
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.