An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide strong leadership within the Tameside ADHD service.
We are looking for a motivated individual who has the ability to lead the day to day operation of the service, providing management and supervision to the team.
If you are passionate about making providing ADHD services and have a focus on providing safe, effective high quality care with support from the community services manager then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Applicants should be a Registered Mental Health Practitioner or RGN with current registration and substantial experience as a senior mental health practitioner at Band 6 or equivalent level in a CMHT or similar service with clients with severe/ enduring mental health issues.
Main duties of the job Main duties of job
The post holder will have responsibility for the management and supervision of the ADHD service and be accountable for the standard of practice which must be delivered according to the Policies and Procedures of Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust.
You will provide strong leadership to the team to ensure it performs in the most efficient and effective way ensuring all key performance indicators are met whilst providing a safe and high quality service.
About us Working for your organisation
We are proud to provide high quality mental health and learning disability services, both inpatient and in the community across five boroughs of Greater Manchester - Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport and Tameside and Glossop.
Our vision is for a happier and more hopeful life for everyone in our communities and our staff work hard to deliver the very best care for the people who use our services. Were really proud of our#PennineCarePeople and do everything we can to make sure were a great place to work.
All individuals regardless of race, age, disability, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnership are encouraged to apply for this post. We would also encourage applications from individuals with a lived experience of mental illness, either individually or as a carer.
Job description Job responsibilities Detailed job description and main responsibilities
Please see attached job description and person specification to support your application for this post. Please refer to the essential criteria in the person specification which will highlight the skills, knowledge and experience you will need to demonstrate in your application, by way of example, to give yourself the best opportunity to be shortlisted.
Person Specification shortlisiting criteria Essential
- oTeam worker within and beyond organisational boundaries. oAble to develop links with other professional networks. oExtensive practice in the field of ADHD including assessment formulation and delivery of interventions. oExperience of holding and managing complex case load.
- oTheoretical approaches to adult mental health problems. oWide knowledge of pharmacology in relation to ADHD. oKnowledge of safeguarding policy and procedures.
- oAbility to run nurse led clinics. oDevelop information for families/service users. oRun group work for a range of disorders. oProvide advice and consultation to colleagues
- Use of a car or access to a means of mobility to travel across the Trust footprint in line with service needs Willing to carry out all duties and responsibilities of the post in accordance with the Trust's Equal Opportunities and Equality and Diversity policies Appointments to regulated and controlled activities require an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Post graduate qualification in evidence based interventions. Non medical prescriber qualification or willingness to train.
- oAbility to evaluate effectiveness, manage change of provisions to meeting the needs of adults and their carers'. oExperience of delivering professionals training. oClinical and / or managerial supervisory responsibility of unqualified / less senior staff.
- oExperience of teaching, training and supervision. oExperience of planning and carrying out group/individual work.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.