We need someone to develop our digital clinical offer to young people in City & Hackney and to offer some out of hours sessions to improve access for our young people. The service is piloting the use of Silvercloud, currently, and we are interested in expanding our use of other e-therapy offers. We have embedded the use of POD for outcomes data collection.
Main duties of the job
Take professional responsibility for the comprehensive specialist assessment, treatment and discharge of clients and formulate effective care plans in collaboration with the child/young person with moderate, complex and severe mental health problems, and their family and networks. 1.2. Undertake risk assessment and risk management relevant to individual patients including protective and risk factors present in the network of significant relationships. 1.3. Contribute to the development of innovative and flexible approaches to delivering accessible and responsive mental health services, in particular, working digitally with an out of hours component. 1.4. To provide consultation and where appropriate training to other professionals, including partners in education, who come into contact with children, young people and their families/carers referred with moderate, complex and severe mental health problems.
Our mission is to make a positive difference to people's lives by improving the quality of life for all we serve. Our values are: We Care, We Respect, We are Inclusive - so we are looking for people who live and breathe these qualities when supporting service users and carers, and in their relationships with colleagues in the Trust and our partner organisations
Job description Job responsibilities
Please could you kindly refer to the job description and person specification attached to this vacancy.
Person Specification Education/Training Essential
- . Prior qualification in appropriate mental health/social welfare profession such as Nursing, Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychology, Child Psychotherapy, Creative Therapies, Social Work, Counselling and accreditation with relevant UK governing body.
- . Qualifications/substantial training in specialist skills e.g. family and systemic psychotherapy, neuropsychology, CBT, Evidence based parent training programs, group work, DBT, trauma
- . To have some experience and understanding of working using digital platforms
- . Qualification/Training in Supervision
- . Substantial experience in relevant profession
- . Substantial experience in delivering specialist level mental health interventions in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- . Substantial experience of working with children and young people with a wide range of complex mental health needs
- . Substantial experience of working with complex networks
Skills and Abilities Essential
- . Evidence of highly specialist clinical skills and knowledge in CAMHS
- . Highly specialist skills in applying theory to work with individuals, couples, families, groups and organisations
- . Highly specialist skills in providing consultations in the multi-agency context
- . Able to manage own time and caseload
- . Evidence of ability to lead, support and influence others
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.