An exciting new opportunity has come up to join Easington South Community Mental Health Team, in the post of ADHD Advanced Nurse Practitioner. We are looking for an experienced practitioner who will thrive amongst the multi-disciplinary team of professionals and has an interest in the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD.
The successful applicant will benefit from further specialised training in the area of ADHD and also have the opportunity to complete Non Medical Prescribing if required.
Main duties of the job
- Support with the management of ADHD cases within the team
- Provide leadership to the full team
- Support, guide and supervise junior staff within the team
- Provide evidence based intervention and care
- Provide supervision - clinical / management / caseload
- Work closely with partner agencies / network and liaise with internal and external services
- Autonomous and advanced patient assessment, effective clinical intervention, care delivery and documentation in line with the organisations pathways policies, procedures and protocols
Easington South have recently become a generic CMHT treating both psychosis and affective disorders. We have a positive working culture and environment and look forward to welcoming an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join us.
We have an agile and flexible approach to our working week to support positive work life balance.
Job description Job responsibilities
Please refer to the attached job description and person specification for further detailed information to ensure that you meet the role criteria before applying.
Additional contact details
Person Specification Qualifications Essential
- Applicant must have NMP or be willing to work towards
- Qualification / further training in ADHD
- Working with patients who present with complex presentations.
- Experience of working in a community setting
- Multi-disciplinary team working.
- Delivering supervision and appraisal.
- Knowledge of ADHD
- Care co-ordination
- Knowledge of ADHD assessment
- Ability to manage caseload
- Prioritise high workloads
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.