Are you an International Mental Health/Psychiatric Nurse looking to join the NHS and be part of something special? Have you passed IELTS/OET (or will soon be taking this), in the process or have completed the Mental Health Nurse CBT, and have NMC permission to sit the OSCE exam?
Why not continue your career in the NHS and obtain Mental Health NMC registration here in UK, please apply today!
We are recruiting for a number of local NHS trusts within Hampshire and the Isle of Wight and across the UK, offering an excellent relocation package including flights to the UK and temporary accommodation. We welcome applications from nurses who hold a Mental Health degree certificationorgeneral registered nurses who have experience in mental health and have been working in a mental health setting.
You will initially join as a Senior Healthcare Support Worker role (working towards a Band 5 Mental Health Registered Nurse). You will be provided with the necessary training and support to prepare and successfully complete your OSCE, this includes:
- OSCE training programme to help you successfully pass your OSCE
- Transport & accommodation to the relevant OSCE centre
- One funded attempt to pass your OSCE (subsequent attempts would be funded by yourself)
- Full professional and pastoral support throughout your application process, OSCE and induction into the NHS
- Fully paid VISA and flights to the UK
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to help you excel in your new role
Upon successful completion of your OSCE and registration with the NMC you will then join the Mental Health Nurse workforce.
For more information please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions!
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.