With a big national focus on improving services for children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing, there has never been a better time to join Oxford Health CAMHS and make a positive difference to children and young people’s life chances.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers interested to join our CAhtS (Crisis and Home Treatment) Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service based in Swindon community CAMHS as a Mental Health Practitioner.
- The post holder will join the CAHTs (Crisis and Home Treatment) service and be responsible for initial assessments and delivery of time limited, short term interventions to address emotional and mental health needs of young people in crisis, with the aim of reducing longer term mental health problems.
- The CAHTs team to deliver a high quality, comprehensive mental health service for children, young people and their families who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
- You will have the opportunity to make an active and meaningful contribution to our exciting service modernisation and redesign that is based on the i-Thrive model, ensuring children and young people get the right support, at the right time, in the right place, from individuals with the right skills. Liaison, advice and consultation with wider CAMHS, colleagues in Children Services and a range of external agencies such as Children’s Social Care, Education and many more.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a very supportive team. Clinical supervision and professional development are priorities for the service and preceptorship is supported.
- For further information and to arrange and informal visit to meet the team, please contact: Becky Richens, Clinical team Manager 01865 903 422
You will be required to participate in a flexible working pattern within the multi-disciplinary team to provide cover for a core day 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 10am-6pm Saturday –Sunday and Bank Holidays.
You will also participate in covering the service’s 24 hour on call service on a rota basis.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name Rebecca Richens
Job title Clinical Team Manager
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number 01865 903422
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.