Mental Health Practitioners – if making a difference to the lives of patients motivates you, then join us and become part of the solution!
If you’re passionate about delivering the highest quality compassionate care, then you need to read on.
We are looking to appoint additional Band 6 level Mental Health Practitioners within our Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team (CRHT). The team is based within the Urgent Care and Access Pathway. Our strategy of ‘Step up to Great’ has led to some exciting changes in the way we work.
The roles will involve dealing with and supporting highly distressed people. Your skills and experience as highlighted in the Person and Job specifications attached to this vacancy will be key. Why join us?
- You will be supported to develop your career by completing a course in Non-Medical Prescribing (NMP) enhancing your professional development opportunities
- You’re part of a team. We work collaboratively with Psychiatrists, Nurses, Social Workers, OT’s and others. The collective support and knowledge is there to enable you to do your work
- You’ll receive support – both emotional and for your ongoing continuing professional development. We have regular one to one’s where you can be frank, open and honest about matters affecting you and your work
- You’ll have access to a range of additional benefits such as discounted shopping, recognition schemes and various other packages you can draw from to help your work-life balance
- We understand that you have a life outside of work and therefore offer a range of agile and flexible working opportunities for our staff – you care and so do we
Given the nature of the service, we operate 365 days a year over a 24/7 rotation providing cover day and night. Staff are expected to work shift patterns which include nights. We welcome applications from Registered Nurses, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists with experience of supporting people with an acute mental illness.
For an informal chat about the roles or for further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our CRHT Team Leaders: Rachel Preston:
Email: Rachel.email@example.com Tel: 07717 483539 or Thando Mguni:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07825 726 277
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.