Welcome to the East and Mid Devon Home Treatment Team. We are a specialist group of mental health practitioners who are looking for some more exceptional mental health workers to come and join us. We are a close and supportive team who work to provide intensive care to people at home to prevent hospital admission. Opening hours will be 8am to 10.30pm
- Are you someone looking for a career in one of the UK's most respected mental health and learning disability trusts?
- Would you like to be part of a dedicated team committed to making a difference to people’s lives to enjoy a better future?
Having previously been a crisis team we are creating and evolving a home treatment service. We welcome innovative thinkers who will help with this process. The plan for the team is for it to be truly multidisciplinary focused and are looking in addition to this post to employ a Psychologist and Peer Support Worker to aid this multidisciplinary working.
Any successful OT applicants will be supervised by a band seven OT attached to HTT.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust is growing as we establish ourselves us as one of the leading providers of mental health services in the country.
Working as part of Devon Partnership NHS Trust, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. About you
Successful Social Worker applicants will be supported and supervised by our colleagues in the AMHP team with whom we have a close working relationship.
Our longer term vision is for all our staff to be trained in Open Dialogue and brief interventions including distress tolerance, behaviour activation and graded activation.
As a band five applicant you will not be coordinating shifts, carrying out assessments alone, discharging patients or be solely responsible for safety planning. However, you will have opportunities to develop these skills.
We welcome applications from newly qualified applicants.
The successful candidate will need to be able to have the ability to travel around the locality to meet the requirements of this role.
It will be an essential requirement for newly qualified social workers to demonstrate that they have completed The Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) before commencing in post or there will be a requirement to complete this within the first 12 months of employment with the Trust. The location
Exeter About us
Join us at Devon Partnership NHS Trust and you’ll be joining an award-winning organisation that is passionate about mental health and learning disability. One that cares about the people it supports – and one that also cares about its staff.
You’ll be part of a team that is compassionate and supportive, and genuinely committed to working together with the people who use our services, their families and carers in everything that we say and do. Our offer to you
We recognise our people want to learn and develop, becoming the best that they can be. We offer all our staff a range of training opportunities including a variety of in-house training programmes designed and delivered by experts, and opportunities to access external training where appropriate.
In addition to ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to providing an environment in which you can thrive.
Benefits of working at Devon Partnership NHS Trust include:
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days of annual leave per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years’ service with the NHS so you can really enjoy what Devon has to offer
- Individual personal development plans and a commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our staff networks
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme and reduced public transport rates
- Structured learning and development opportunities.
Devon offers beautiful coastal and countryside locations with a wide range of social & leisure opportunities. This ranges from some of the best beaches in the Country, The Moors, Canals and rivers all of which can be accessed easily via foot, car, bike or boat.
Great place to work. Great place to live
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.