This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and passionate individual to join our Single Point of Access team. We are looking for applicants with clinical experience of working within CAMHS, who enjoy working within a problem solving environment. They will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, and be skilled at coordinating and prioritising in a fast paced and dynamic environment. They need to have strong leadership skills, and experience of supervising clinical staff.
The post holder will work as part of the Single Point of Access team across the partnership and have specific responsibilities as a SPA Senior Practitioner:
- To be main point of contact within SPA.
- To act as contact point for referrers and families.
- To liaise with young people and families waiting to establish current presentation and give advice whilst waiting for assessment/intervention.
- To support the delivery of a high quality link worker provision into primary and secondary schools. This will include providing consultation and training to staff in a range of agencies in relation to the mental and emotional well-being of children and young people.
- To work as part of the SPA team undertaking daily supervisor role and perform direct/indirect assessments
- To deliver training as required to the wider Childrens workforce.
- To support the SPA/Team Operational Lead in the delivery of the service, ensuring it meets national guidance and local key performance indicators.
- To provide clinical supervision to health care workers as required.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name Holly Chivers
Additional contact information
Holly Chivers on 07884113693, or on the SPA office number - 01865 902515.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.